Friday 9 October 2009

Case study on artist that fits my genre.


Case study on James Morrison

For my artist on the front cover of my magazine, I have chosen a single artist who plays the acoustic guitar. His genre would follow James Morrison's which is soft rock, using only his guitar and voice.
James Morrison was born in Britain and is a huge hit with his debut single in 2006 “you give me something” which was very popular in Europe, Australia and Japan. James Morrison followed a very similar life to my artist who is featured on my front cover, learning as a teenager he progressed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Morrison_(singer)
I found some useful information about this artist on this website and used some of the information.
Looking at a professional artist helped me follow this style in creating my magazine. Please make any comments thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment