Thursday 15 October 2009

My School Magazine Front Page finished!

This is the finished front page of my preliminary task 'School magazine'.


I have added a title at the top saying "whats new with... Deyes High" this title is aimed towards a younger audience, giving connotations of a young and new magazine.


I have then added my medium close up picture which is of a girl working, giving connotations of an academic school.


I have included the logo on the front cover to give connotations of a group identity showing they belong to a school community.


Writing which is advertising the school production of Grease is included on the front page, makes people want to read on incase any information about the production is included. This also entices people to take part in the production or to go and watch the show.


I have then used pictures from the internet to cover different areas from school with captions. These are used to entice all different types of groups in school life.





No comments:

Post a Comment